On the workstation, the program „SolveQueueManager.exe“ is started, which is constantly waiting for solver input files in a predefined directory. The client computers write the solver input files into this network directory. If the SolveQueueManager finds a new input file, it is sent to the corresponding solver e.g. NX/Nastran, NX/Thermal or Magnetics. After finishing the solve job, the belonging result files are moved into a predefined output directory. From here the client computer can access the result files and run the postprocessing.
- As desired, during the solve job created solver log files can be scanned for user-specified keywords, to include an alert check for the solver run.
When such a keyword is found, the user is informed or optionally, e.g. when a license error occurs, the solve job is restarted.
- Builtin Webserver: With a builtin Webserver, client users can query the set parameters and the current status of the SolveQueueManager via their internet browser
- Universal usage in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Intuitive Setup through graphical user interface
- Tailored for Simcenter, open for your Applications