Duration: 2 Days
To check the physical stresses of complex component geometries, the usual analytic calculation methods are insufficient. It is necessary to rely on numerical calculation methods (Finite-Element-Method FEM).
This training pursues the target to enable the participants to convert a geometry model to a simulation model (meshing, assign boundary conditions and properties), to solve it and to interpret the results.
- Handling of parametric 3D models in NX
- Basics of engineering mechanics
- Basics of Finite-Element-Methods
- Application specification Siemens NX
- Integration of Design Simulation in the Master-Model concept
from Siemens NX
- Preprocessing with NX Design Simulation
- Examples for
- Structural analysis
- Natural frequencies
- Heat transfers
- Post processing
- Case studies