Duration: 2 Days
With Simcenter Pre/Post and Simcenter Thermal it is possible to perform complex numerical temperature calculations. In this seminar, the thermodynamic and mathematical basics, the necessary steps and the interpretation of results are discussed on the basis of several case studies.
- Handling of 3D CAD models in NX
- Basics of heat transfer processes:
conduction, convection, radiation
- Methodology for thermal analyses
- Thermal boundary conditions
- Initial conditions
- Material properties for thermal analyses
- Solving and control of solving process
- Post processing: temperature distribution
temperature gradients, heat flux, convection coefficients
- Interpretation of results
- Quality assurance
- Case Studies: Temperature distribution in an engine block, Temperature distribution heat exchanger plate, etc.