Duration: 1 Day
It often makes sense to look at the designed assemblies of mechanical systems in the moving state and thus gather information about motion sequences, positions, distances and collisions. A fast and simple process and the direct proximity to the design are decisive here.
In this seminar, the participants will learn how to derive kinematics models directly from the NX modeling with the help of the Animation Designer, analyze them and evaluate the results.
- Experiance in Modeling with Siemens NX
- Basics of technical mechanics
- Introduction and basics
- Creation of rigid groups
- Definition of joints and couplers
- Definition of drivers / motors
- Using the Timeline Browser
- Execution of the simulation
- Evaluation of the motion